Now we get to writing code. This section documents the Okapia open-source runtime and development framework designed for OSIDs.
Okapia OSID Packages
- Kilimajaro Runtime: This is a complete implementation of the OsidRuntime environment used to instantiate OSID Providers and manage their operation.
- Jamocha Tools: This is a large collection of classes to aid in the implementation of OSID interfaces.
- Records: A bunch of OsidRecord definitions used by Kilimanjaro and Jamocha.
- Primordium: This package contains various implementations of OSID Primitives.
- Torrefacto Tools: Miscellaneous Java tools for use with OSIDs.
Getting the Source
The above packages are open source. You can get them here:
git clone --recursive git://git.assembla.com/osid-java-kit.git